I will share here my tribulations writing different apps and exploring miscellaneous tools or hardware I play with at home. This is all done as a hobby.
I a few open source repositories on github:
- This contains my most successfull app ConnectStats. I even have a specific web page dedicated to that app.
- It also contains HealthStats, which is an attempts to replicate the functionality of connectstats for health data collected by iPhone or Apple Watch.
- FitFileExplorer is a mac app that I needed to debug and look inside fit files
- TennisStats was a cool idea I started when my son was playing tennis competitions and I was watching him trying to keep notes about his play to discuss later. It has a cool way to enter the points by drawing on the tennis court on the screen, but unfortunately my son stopped playing tennis competitions, so that’s the end of that…
https://github.com/roznet/shapefileviewer contains an app to open shapefiles. This was build because I wanted to keep track of the countries I visited, and as usual, I felt it was more fun to build a basic app than to pay a few dollars to get an existing app with the functionality. To show the countries visited on a map I discovered shapefile, so I have to build a little utility to explore these files.
- https://github.com/roznet/iossimfinder iOS Simulator Finder. This is a little utilities to work with simulator files for ios. This is such a useful app, but no one else seems to thing so… I am quite disappointed, I thought it would be useful for a lot of iOS developpers…